CLUE 02 (PDF DOWNLOAD)
Make 100 for the small version or make 244 for King size!
- Bonnie is teaching traditional methods for rotary cutting with acrylic rulers and machine piecing on the Quiltville Quips & Snips blog.
- I am teaching Inklingo methods with an optional shape collection created for Bonnie.
Download Clue 02 (PDF, 12 pages) now.
This clue includes
- Our One-Page Guide to keep you organized at the machine
- Sewing and pressing tips
- Cheat Sheet for 75 x 75 inch quilt
- Cheat Sheet for 111 x 111 inch quilt
- An Aha moment!
Monkey and I think you will love the Inklingo method of sewing this week because:
- It is very fast when you have lines to cut on and lines to sew on.
- It is very accurate, so the finished units look great.
- The stretchy bias seams are sewn before they are cut, so there is no distortion.
- It uses fabric very efficiently.
- There is straight grain in all the right places.
- It is easy to press for nesting seams, so your points are pointy.
- The one-page guide gives you confidence.
- If you are new to Inklingo, please follow the Quick Start Guide on the website!
We always recommend starting with the FREE Diamond/Triangle/Square Shape Collection, so there are no surprises when you buy something. The first chapter of The Inklingo Handbook is included with the free shapes! See pages H5-H48.
- DOWNLOAD the FREE Inklingo Celtic Solstice PDF for Clue 02.
(You can catch up on Clue 01 too, if you like.)
- Order and download Bonnie’s Celtic Solstice Shape Collection ($20).
NOTE Bonnie’s Shape Collection will stay at a special low price for a few weeks, so you can make your decision after you have seen a few clues and played with the FREE shape collection.This is a mystery, not a race!
Bonnie’s Celtic Solstice Shape Collection includes all of the shapes for all of the clues.
WHO IS SEWING CELTIC SOLSTICE WITH INKLINGO?
Thanks to Bonnie, many quilters who would not normally be able to do the mystery are included this time.
If you print the shapes on fabric with Inklingo, you can sew Celtic Solstice even if you are not comfortable rotary cutting. Inklingo makes it possible to get the results you want. Everyone is welcome and you can start any time.
Most quilters who have not printed on fabric with Inklingo imagine that it takes more time than it does, so this series of clues should get you excited about the possibilities, whether it is another Bonnie Hunter Quilt or Hunter’s Star or any of the other quilts in the Inklingo Smart Shopper’s Idea Book.
Have you seen How to print on fabric—jam free yet? No mystery there!
Love the lines. Quilt more!
- NEW ARTICLE
How to print on fabric—jam free!
- Inklingo Clue 01
- Inklingo Clue 01a
- Inklingo Print Checklist (Thanksgiving Edition)
- How to test Inkjet ink on fabric and other Top Ten Tutes (tab above)
- Swatches PDF (free download)
After you print your tests, you can write the Inklingo ink color(s) beside each swatch too.
- Bonnie Hunter’s Celtic Solstice with Inklingo – Intro
- Free Diamond/Triangle/Square Shape Collection
(includes Chapter 1 of the handbook, pages H5-H48)
Are You Subscribed?
Monkey and I have more tips for Clue # 2. If you don’t want to miss anything, you can subscribe to get an email when there is more evidence (top of right sidebar) and you should subscribe to Bonnie’s Quiltville Quips & Snips blog too!
Let the fun begin!
Linda & Monkey
New to Inklingo? Order and download free shapes and start sewing in the next few minutes. Quick Start (Always FREE.) There are triangles, diamonds, and squares in the free collection—great for dozens of different blocks.
$10 Coupon! 7 Year Anniversary Special on the handbook
Have you liked the Inklingo FB page yet? If you haven’t, please do. Thank you!