This is a big day for two blogs!
1. QUILTY PLEASURES BLOG
See it here.
I was thrilled when Diane Harris, the Interactive Editor, invited me to write about Inklingo. She is an Inklingoist too.
Thank you, Diane! It is a great opportunity for more quilters to hear about Inklingo.
The timing is great because the current issue of Quiltmaker is all about hexagons, and we just happen to be doing a beginner lesson on the All About Inklingo blog too.
IPQ Part 2
2. INKLINGO PERIWINKLE QUILT (IPQ) – LESSON PART 2
We’re calling our IPQ a “reverse mystery.”
DOWNLOAD IPQ PART 2 NOW
The Inklingo Periwinkle Quilt Part 2
Free PDF (11 pages, 6.3 MB)
The page numbers start at 7 because Part 1 ended with page 6.
This time, it’s all about choosing fabric and starting to print.
As usual, the new Periwinkle shapes are at a very special intro price—but for a limited time only!
Hexagon Quilt Design Book is a bonus.
Designing and sewing with octagons is similar to designing and sewing with hexagons, so when you buy this new shape collection I will add the Hexagon Quilt Design Book (70 pages, PDF), a $20 value!
Are you subscribed?
- a free project file for Periwinkle in Electric Quilt
- combining hand and machine sewing in a hybrid quilt
- how to change the size of the quilt
- and more!
If you don’t want to miss anything, you can enter your email address (right sidebar).
Spreading the Word!
- You can use the badge on your blog, if you like (right sidebar).
- If you are an experienced Inklingoist please leave a comment on the Quilty Pleasures blog today, so other quilters will be inspired to start inklingoing too. Let’s thank Diane and the magazine for educating quilters about Inklingo.
- If you know quilters who are looking for an introduction to Inklingo, please let them know about the IPQ lesson. Even if they aren’t sewing the quilt, the free PDFs are full of good info and prove that you don’t have to be a computer nerd to print on fabric!
Thank you for visiting both blogs, and thank you, Diane!
There are more big days to come. Come on back for Part 3, okay?
Linda & Monkey
New to Inklingo? Order and download free shapes and start sewing in the next few minutes. Quick Start (Always FREE.) There are triangles, diamonds, and squares in the free collection—great for dozens of different blocks.
$10 Coupon! 6 Year Anniversary Special on the handbook